Saturday, 10 March 2012

Naruto Uzumaki is... Chapter 2


Naruto ran after Sakura and Sasuke and grinned at them both.
“Sorry guys guess I lost track of time…”
Sakura glared at him.
“Well don’t let it happen again... How are we ever going to be taken seriously as Genin or progress if you turn up late to every mission?”
Naruto crossed his arms.
“I said I was sorry!”
Sasuke glared at them both.
“Enough, we have work to do.”

Naruto and Sakura stopped and stared at Sasuke who was still walking away from them.
“Jeez what’s his problem?”
Sakura turned to Naruto looking dangerous.
“You idiot, he’s obviously annoyed that you’re already screwing up! Sasuke! Wait up!”
The blonde watched Sakura hanging off Sasuke feeling himself getting angry.
“Grrrr… Sasuke…”
“Are you coming or do you plan on delaying us even more?”
Naruto sighed to himself as he followed them.
*What does Sasuke have that I don’t?*
His face reddened remembering his little experiment from earlier on that morning, he quickly shoved the memory away wondering why he’d even tried it in the first place.

Their mission went off without a hitch apart from a few scratches and an ultimately frustrated Naruto who shouted out immediately after capturing Tora.
“Can’t we get a better mission?! I HATE CATS!?”

After returning the cat to its owner who very nearly squeezed the cat to death (much to the delight of Naruto) the Hokage started reading out available missions for Squad 7 to take on. Naruto no stranger to confrontation started shouting about wanting a real mission.
“I’m not the little brat who used to pull pranks all the time I’m a ninja now and I want a ninja mission!”
The Hokage and Iruka sensei couldn’t help but laugh at the exclamation…
Seeing as he was now sitting on the floor pouting like a child.
“I see he’s a former brat now and he wants a real mission… So be it.”
Squad 7 all looked up in surprise, they couldn’t believe it.
“I’m going to give you a C ranked mission, you’ll be bodyguards on a journey.”
Naruto looked over his shoulder his excitement already evident.
“Really? YESSS! Who? Who? Are we guarding a princess? Or some big wig counsellor?”
The Hokage smiled at him.
“Don’t be so impatient I will bring him in now… Send in our visitor!”
The man who walked in wasn’t impressed with the team assigned to protect him to say the least…
Which had Naruto flying into a fit of rage in no time.
“I am Tazuna, a master bridge builder and I must return to my country, I’m building a bridge there that will change our world and I expect you to get me there safely even if it means giving up your life.”

Satisfied with this the three Genin were sent off to prepare for their mission which would start the following morning.

They walked down the road together Kakashi giving them preparation instructions.
“So we’ll all meet here tomorrow morning at 7 am sharp. Rest up and eat a good breakfast, you’re going to need it.”
The three Genin nodded and watched as Kakashi walked away reading his book.
Naruto was already excited.
“Alright! Our first real mission! Are you guys as excited as I am?”
Sakura was grinning.
“I can’t believe I’m going to say this but… Good job Naruto!”
The blonde grinned.
“It was nothing…”
“I can’t believe you got us a real mission!”
Sasuke glanced at Sakura.
“Sakura, you wanna go get some ramen?”
“Yeah I know it’s…”
Naruto’s blood ran cold.
Sakura looked at him blinking wondering if she’d just heard him right.
“W-what?”
*Did he just ask me to go get ramen with him?*
Sasuke turned to Sakura.
“Well?”
Sakura shook her head several times to shake herself out of her daze.
“Of course, I mean… I’d love to go get ramen with you…”
Naruto tried to play it off as nothing.
“Yeah I’m starving let’s go get some ramen!”
Sakura turned to Naruto and spoke quietly.
“Sasuke asked me Naruto… Just me… Get it?”
Naruto looked into her eyes silently pleading but keeping his ever present smile firmly on his face.
“But…”
“We’ll see you tomorrow…”
“Yeah… See you guys tomorrow!”

Naruto watched as Sakura linked Sasuke’s arm and they walked down the road together.
*Sasuke… You… BASTARD!*
He wanted to run after them and not give them a moment alone…
But he cared too much for Sakura to possibly do that to her, she’d wanted this for so long he couldn’t justify messing this up for her…
He started the short walk home with a heavy heart, hoping he would be able to face them tomorrow.
*What’s he playing at? He knows I like Sakura… Why? He never showed any interest in her before… So why now? Maybe he wants me to screw up tomorrow…*
He pushed the door of his house open and dropped his jacket and headband in the hallway the minute he stepped inside and slammed the door closed behind him.
“Ughhhh!”
*Stupid Sasuke!*
He moved from the hallway into the kitchen and made some instant ramen which he devoured.
*Guess I should get ready for tomorrow…*

Sasuke and Sakura were sitting at the ramen stand after ordering their food.
*I can’t believe we’re finally doing this… Me and Sasuke…*
She snapped back to reality to find Sasuke staring at her.
“Have you noticed anything odd about Naruto lately?”
Sakura looked confused.
“You mean odder than Naruto on a normal day?”
The raven haired teen looked ahead sighing.
“Never mind…”
The pink haired girl looked at him concerned.
*What did I do…? I’ve got to get this back on track quick!*
“Did something happen between you and Naruto?”
Sasuke flinched as scenes from the other day entered his mind.
“No.”
Sakura was unconvinced.
“Did something happen at his house the other day? I swear he’s such an idiot…”
“No… I just don’t want him turning up late tomorrow and screwing up another mission. Tazuna already thinks we’re incapable of protecting him. We don’t need anything else to go wrong.”
When their food arrived they ate in silence, Sasuke paid the bill and walked Sakura home.
Once they were at her doorstep Sakura looked into Sasuke’s eyes.
*Okay Sakura this is it! Go for it!*
She was about to lean in when Sasuke turned and started to walk away.
*Huh? But…*
“But wait… Aren’t you gonna come in?”
Sasuke didn’t stop walking.
“I need to prepare for tomorrow, I suggest you do the same.”
“O-Okay then I’ll see you tomorrow then!”
Sakura waved to Sasuke then walked into her house fuming.
*I’m never going to get that kiss…*

Sasuke came to a cross roads where he could either walk towards Naruto’s house, or his own…
*I could go home and prepare for tomorrow… Or I could go see Naruto and try and find out what the hell happened this morning… Sakura was as clueless as I am…*
He looked down both roads…
*I should really go home and prepare myself for our mission tomorrow…*
Despite knowing this would be the better option he found himself walking towards Naruto’s house anyway.
*This had better be good dobe…*

Naruto was just finished leaving out everything he needed for the mission they would be going on when he heard a knock on his door.
*Huh? Who could that be?*
He walked down the hallway in his bare feet and opened the door to see Sasuke standing there.
“Huh? What do you want?”
Sasuke made brief eye contact with Naruto.
“I need to talk to you.”
Naruto looked at him with disdain.
“Come to rub your date with Sakura in my face huh? Well you can forget it!”
The blonde went to slam the door closed in Sasuke’s face only to have it forced open and find himself on his back on the floor.
“You usuratonkachi! This has nothing to do with Sakura…”
Naruto pulled himself up from the floor and ran at Sasuke punching him in the stomach.
“Teme!”
The raven haired teen was winded momentarily but moved quickly enough to dodge Naruto’s next attack and pin him to the ground.
“Baka! Listen to me!”
The blonde continued to struggle against Sasuke.
“You bastard you know I like Sakura! You just asked her out to get one up on me! But I won’t let you beat me!”

Sasuke was struggling to keep the blonde under control now, he could feel Naruto’s chakra growing as he grew angrier.
*Guess I’ll just have to say it…*
“I was sent to get you this morning...”
Naruto ceased struggling for a moment.
“What the hell does that have to do with Sakura?!”
The raven haired teen rolled his eyes.
“I saw you and that shadow clone.”
Naruto froze blushing fiercely and Sasuke let him get up.
“I-I like Sakura… I was just… Just…”
Sasuke somehow remained pale and stoic despite what they were talking about while Naruto on the other hand was getting redder by the second.
“You didn’t tell Sakura did you?”
The raven haired teen looked Naruto in the eyes.
“No and I won’t as long as you give me an explanation.”
The blonde couldn’t keep eye contact with Sasuke.
“I… I…”
Sasuke tilted Naruto’s chin up and backed him up against a wall forcing him to make eye contact.
“Well?”
“I… was…”
His voice was reduced to a whisper.
“You were?”
Naruto looked into Sasuke’s eyes.
“Curious…”

The raven haired teen’s lips closed in on Naruto’s gently like he’d seen the blonde and the shadow clone do.
Naruto froze in shock as Sasuke released his lips…
They both seemed to stand in silenced shock, Naruto as red as a tomato and Sasuke pale and seemingly unaffected.
This silence was broken by Sasuke pushing Naruto back into the wall and kissing him violently, a small moan escaped Naruto’s mouth as his back hit the wall and his arms wrapped around Sasuke’s neck.
Their tongues battled for dominance as Sasuke undid Naruto’s trousers…
The blonde pulled away as his trousers fell around his ankles…
“Wait what the…?”
The raven haired teen simply put his finger to Naruto’s lips before kissing him again gently while stroking his hardening member through his boxer shorts Naruto gasped at the contact…
“Sasuke!”
The raven haired teen stopped and pulled Naruto’s black tank top off over his head before standing back to admire the newly exposed flesh.
He took Naruto by the hand forcing him to step out of his trousers and led him to the bedroom.
Gently Sasuke pushed him onto the bed before licking from his navel up to his chest.
The blondes’ eyes were closed as Sasuke continued up to his neck.
Naruto gulped as he felt Sasuke’s hand slip inside his boxer shorts his head shot back as Sasuke began to stroke him lightly…
“Ahh… Haaa… Sasuke… I…”
The raven haired teen took in his friend’s state; he knew he was far beyond any point of being able to control himself…
He sat on the side of the bed and pulled off his shoes and shirt…
Naruto’s eyes took in his pale flesh hungrily.
The blonde slowly climbed off the side of the bed and kneeling in front of Sasuke pulled his pants and boxer shorts down around his ankles…
Sasuke jolted forward as pleasure shot through him Naruto’s tongue worked him painstakingly slowly from base to tip.
His fingers curled into Naruto’s hair as the blonde licked and sucked him relentlessly.
His eyes were closed and he was making sounds he wasn’t even aware he was capable of making.
Suddenly the pleasure stopped and when he opened his eyes again, Naruto was laying down on the bed in front of him.

All control was lost; there was no turning back now.
Sasuke slowly and deliberately spread Naruto’s legs before inching himself inside the blonde.
Naruto’s hands were already gripping the bed sheets and Sasuke wasn’t even all the way inside him yet.
“Sasuke… Hurry…”
Sasuke grabbed Naruto’s hips and thrust into him hard and the blonde forced his hips up to meet him thrust for thrust.
“Sasuke…That feels so good… Don’t stop!”
With that Sasuke pulled Naruto’s legs around his waist in a vain attempt to get deeper inside.
“Yes! Yes! Harder!”
Sasuke thrust as hard as he could pounding Naruto so hard into the mattress he feared the bed might collapse beneath them.
Beads of sweat were forming on Naruto’s chest and forehead as the blondes’ hands gripped Sasuke’s shoulder blades.
“I… Ngh!”
Before he’d even gotten the words out his nails dug into Sasuke’s shoulder blades and he came across their stomachs with a long drawn out moan.
“Sasuke… Ahhh!”
Hearing Naruto moaning his name proved too much for Sasuke who came seconds later deep inside the blonde.
“Ugh!”
Naruto was breathless under him as his thrusts became shallow and gentle as he rode out his climax.
He looked down at Naruto who was as breathless as he was and kissed him softly before pulling out really slowly…
“Sasuke…”
The raven haired teen looked Naruto in the eyes still breathless.
“If you keep saying my name like that we definitely won’t be making our mission tomorrow.”
Naruto grinned at him as they settled down side by side to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment