Naruto Uzumaki is a lot of things…
Hyperactive, idiotic, immature and absolutely pathetic when it came to love…
Did I ever imagine he was harboring a secret?
No, to me he seemed as dim and as open as...
Well as Naruto…
The morning started out as any other…
Sakura was desperately throwing herself at Sasuke…
Kakashi sensei was late as usual…
And Naruto was nowhere to be seen, yet…
He had a serious knack for always turning up right before Kakashi did and what was worse is their sensei never seemed to notice…
Sasuke sighed to himself as Sakura yammered on to him about how immature Naruto is and how he doesn’t take his ninja training seriously.
“He thinks he can become Hokage? Ha! Not with his attitude… No way... What do you think Sasuke?”
The raven haired teen sighed in response before looking at her.
“Maybe you should focus more on your own ninja training rather than on Naruto.”
Sakura’s eye twitched as she realized what Sasuke was implying.
“Are you kidding me? Me and Naruto? Ha ha! No! There’s... There’s someone else I’m much more interested in…”
She fluttered her eyelashes at Sasuke who stared straight ahead and pretended not to notice.
*Sakura you need to get him talking to you again!? Everything was going so well! Maybe I should…?*
“Uhm… Would… Would you li…”
Before she could finish her sentence Kakashi appeared in a poof of smoke.
“Sorry I’m late, I got lost on the road of life…”
Sakura smiled at Kakashi.
“Good morning sensei!”
*Nice timing jerk!*
Sasuke simply stood up.
Kakashi looked at both of them.
“Aren’t we missing one?”
Sakura nodded.
“Yeah… Naruto… He probably slept it out or something…”
Sasuke shrugged in response to the question.
“You don’t know there whereabouts or condition of your team mate?”
Both Sakura and Sasuke shook their heads in response.
Kakashi’s gaze darkened.
“What have I told you before about being part of a team?”
Sakura gulped then stammered.
“T-that being in a team means we need to look after each other and should never abandon each other?”
Their sensei’s face lightened.
“Exactly! So what are you going to do?”
“G-go and find Naruto?”
Kakashi nodded with a smile.
Sasuke turned away from them.
“I’ll go check his house…”
“Sasuke? Don’t you think we should look together? I mean just in case we run into trouble?”
Kakashi glared at her.
“Or I could check the ramen stand to cover more ground?”
Their sensei looked at her smiling underneath his mask.
“Excellent idea Sakura!”
Sakura smiled at Kakashi and watched as Sasuke walked down the opposite road to her.
“Okay Sasuke we’ll meet back here in an hour okay?”
Sasuke raised his hand to signal he’d heard her as she started to walk towards the ramen stand that Naruto frequented.
*Who does he think he is splitting me and Sasuke up? Stupid Naruto I’ll be sure to give that twerp a piece of my mind when I get a hold of him…*
Sasuke strolled down the road with his hands in his pockets wondering what kind of trouble Naruto had gotten himself into this time.
*Maybe someone tied him to a tree again... Although I guess if that happened he could just use a shadow clone to untie him…*
He wondered if Naruto would even have the brains to think of that.
*Probably not…*
Naruto moaned and bit down on his lip as pleasure surged through him.
“Ahhh! Harder!”
The clone turned him over to face him and kissed him hard on the lips.
“Does that feel good?”
“Yes!”
Naruto wrapped his arms around the clone’s neck as it pounded him harder into the mattress.
Sasuke sighed as he arrived at Naruto’s door.
*Usuratonkachi probably slept it out…*
When there was no answer he knocked again…
*What is that idiot up to?*
Still nothing…
Sasuke tried the door handle, which didn’t budge.
*Maybe he’s out…?*
Walking around the house he spotted an open window and jumping up grabbed the ledge and swung himself up through it landing on his feet almost silently on the bathroom floor.
“Owww! That hurts!”
*Naruto?*
Sasuke crept slowly towards the source of the murmurs tracking it to a closed door.
“Slow down...”
“Better?”
“Ugh yeah! Keep doing that!”
The raven haired teen rolled his eyes recognizing the sounds.
*If that idiot is delaying our mission messing about with Sakura clones again… I swear…*
Curiosity got the better of him and he leaned down to the keyhole smirking to himself wondering what blackmail material he could get on Naruto this time.
What met his gaze certainly wasn’t what he was expecting at all…
Naruto was flushed his head hanging off the edge of the bed…
“S-Sasuke I’m gonna cum!”
…As a clone of himself pounded Naruto into the mattress…
Sasuke was wide eyed as the clone of him sped up and Naruto moaned his name as he hit orgasm shooting his load over his stomach…
The clone kept thrusting into him hard then tried to pull out only to have Naruto wrap his legs around him.
“I want to feel you cum inside me…”
The clone grabbed Naruto’s legs thrusting harder into him.
“Naruto you’re so fucking tight!”
Sasuke blushed, seeing his team mate in this state with two Sakura clones was bad enough…
Seeing Naruto in thralls of post orgasmic bliss with a clone of himself was an entirely different matter.
The clone thrust in a few final times before riding out his orgasm inside Naruto and collapsing on top of him breathless from the exertion.
Naruto kissed the clone gently before it disappeared in a puff of smoke, breathless he sat up and gazed lazily towards the clock on the wall…
Before his eyes opened wide and he realized what time it was…
“Damn it I’m late!!!”
He jumped up off the bed and ran towards the door, Sasuke had just enough time to flatten himself against the wall in hope he wouldn’t be caught before Naruto burst out of it and ran into the bathroom.
Sasuke breathed a sigh of relief but didn’t move until he was sure Naruto was in the shower before moving silently towards the front door, which in his shock he’d forgotten was locked.
*Damn damn damn… I could leave through his room but… I’d have to leave a window open and he’d know someone was in there…*
He glanced at the bathroom door, there was steam emerging from it…
*The bathroom window? Guess I’ll have to risk it…*
Sasuke glanced into the bathroom the shower curtain was pulled across and the window was still open…
He took a deep breath before quickly creeping across the tiled floor and vaulting out of the bathroom window, he looked around to make sure he hadn’t been spotted and ran back towards where he’d agreed to meet Sakura.
*The hell was that about…? Is he curious or…?*
He shook the thought away.
*We’re rivals and the only thing he wants from me is competition… Nothing more…*
His mind involuntarily replayed Naruto purring ‘I want to feel you cum inside me’. Sasuke felt his face burning up, not only had he witnessed such a thing first hand but he had also been the object of such a desire.
Once again he shook his head vigorously.
*Naruto likes Sakura… This must have been some kind of prank, he knew we’d be sent to look for him and then set it up so that if Sakura found him she’d think it was the real me and him and if I found him… I’d begin to think he had some crazy crush on me… I mean the bathroom window was open… Obviously if the door was locked we’d look for an alternate entry without breaking and entering… Even he knows that…*
He was jolted from his train of thought by Sakura.
“Sasuke!”
She ran up to him and smiled at him.
“I wasn’t able to find him… Did you have any luck?”
Sasuke looked at her trying to keep a calm demeanor.
“Yeah… He was at home… He should be along shortly…”
Sakura looked at Sasuke.
“That’s it? No explanation for why he’s kept us waiting? Hmph… Typical Naruto…”
Kakashi gazed at Sasuke sensing there was more to this than was being told but kept quiet, more interested in what effect it would have on his work for the day.
Naruto came running down the street at full speed and stopped abruptly when Sakura hit him in the head.
“Owww! What was that for?”
“What was that for? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! You’ve delayed our mission because Sasuke and I had to go and look for you and you ask me what that was FOR?!”
Kakashi simply watched in curiosity.
“I’ll bet if Sasuke hadn’t wok…”
Sasuke stood up suddenly.
“Enough. Let’s go.”
Sakura turned to see Sasuke’s back already walking away from them and started after him.
“Sasuke! Hey wait up!”
Naruto started after them, hoping that Sakura’s unfinished sentence didn’t mean what he thought it did…
No comments:
Post a Comment